No announcement yet.

best mobo supporting XP1600 and PC133?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best mobo supporting XP1600 and PC133?

What's the best motherboard that supports XP1600 and PC133 sdram? I need one that's no more than $60. I'm on a steap budget.

Have a look at at the Epox 8KTA3L - although you'd be doing yourself a big favour to make the switch to DDR RAM

Comment

Im looking for the same sort of mobo to build an extremely budget system to sell. I cam across that epox as well as the Soltek SL75KAV, theyre both decent.

Comment

Well I'm selling my FIC AZ11 mobo + 700 mhz Duron + 32 mb PC133 for $50.

Comment

the Epox 8KTA3L+ and the Soltek SL75KAV both use the same chipset and are almost exactly the same price, theyre both PC133, VIA KT133 boards, both pretty decent.

Comment

If your really set on SDRAM then any good VIA KT133A chipset board will do ya but I'll recommend spending a little more and goin' for DDR SDRAM as well. ;)
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yeh but my mate wants a really cheap comp for like under $650 thats including everything but the monitor, and adding to cost of decent DDR mobo, and decent DDR to SDRam mobo and PC133 ram pushes it up by about $100

Comment

Working...
              X