GA-8STML motherboard question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-8STML motherboard question

Hello All, I'm Szandor from the US, I can't find the Gigabyte GA-8STML micro-ATX motherboard based on the SiS 645DX chipset anywhere here in the States. Does anyone have any links to any vendors who might be willing to ship one of these boards to me. Also if anyone has a link to reviews of this board or any personal experiences with it I'd appreciate hearing about it, I've read the product manual at Gigabytes website and it looks like a winner to me. Thanks in advance to all who respond. Regards, Szandor

I just did a Google on this board and nearly all of the 13 pages of results are Asia/Pacific with a few European countries so maybe for some reason this model was not picked for the US market. :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Found this on <a href="http://tweaktown.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=589172/ut=83aa068e2903922b/" target="_blank">Pricegrabber</a> which may or may not be what you're looking for. It's not the GA-8STML, but it's the GA-8IRML.... Can't do 533 FSB, doesn't support DDR333.. but it's the closest I could find...

Comment

Thanks to Wiggo and Beefy for your responses. I don't know why this board isn't being offered here yet, the specifications sure look good. The whole SFF thing seems to be picking up some momentum over here now with the release of Shuttles SS51, sweet system but a little pricey for my wallet given its limitations. I ran the Google search and found a bunch of stuff, I'll pursue that after work. I've found 1 site in New Zealand thats willing to work with me, so things are looking up. As always I appreciate any links/reviews/info anyone has concerning this board.
        Regards to All, Szandor

Comment

Working...
        X