$50 gaming PC?? Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 gaming PC?? Check this out

I was searching around the internet the other night and I found this. Don't ask me how, but go check out this site. Let me know what everyone thinks about it. I'm not sure if it is for US residents only.

Link - www.ezexpo.com

is it a pyramid scheme? they're pretty sketchy with the details

I won't be sending them any of my money

Comment

the person who posted this, ya dont even have to read the small print coz its big ,unlike the size of youre brain, stupid, look,read and laugh .:flames: :snip: ps iam in league with satan ect ect..

Edit: Ya keep postin' like that and instead of editin' ya post next time I'll just delete it. :devil: :hammer:

Comment

its probably some kindof scam, sounds too good to be true.

Comment

ya,i think is a scam too. I think i see these ads about giving them 5 bucks in e bay and they will sell u this book about how to buy a tv for 25 bucks or like a ps2 for like 50 bucks

i wont give them any cash if i where u.

Comment

100% Scam

Comment

You never know... it might be a rewards program for a marketing group or something. If you noticed the 50$ wasnt for the PC, it was to be "put in the matrix" ... maybe a drawing?

PS
              i wanna know what the "etc etc" was edited from

Comment

Nah, the concept was that you buy those matrixes and make your friends buy them and you will get the PC after some time:)
                I clicked on the Testimonials page and all they had was a dumb looking guy with a PS2 & Xbox on it(wow, 1 person won something so far)
                It's a total scam.
                Seems to me that they updated the page today(after 2 months) and there is another "winner".

Comment

this looks like a scam
                  ifits not the site doesn't give enough information to instill even 10 dollars worth of confidence
                  I file this under "IF it sounds to good to be true..........
                  just my opiniion
                  Proceed with extreme caution

Comment

It says you have to buy their e-book for $50, then get 50 other people after to get the gaming machine. $50 times 50 peoples totals $2500, but they also state that the machine is only $1800. Sure you might not be paying for most of it in cash, but possibly in friendships if you do it.

:thumbs do

Comment

But i like PC's better than friends...

Comment

Working...
                      X