Repair tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair tool

I am looking for a way to fix my computer, can someone recomend the correct tool? I have been told that I should get Handy Allpurpose Multi Matic Electronic Repair tool (H.A.M.M.E.R) from myhardware store,

but I think my problems might be a little advanced for that, so it was recomended that I get a Sychronous Linear Electronic Distribution of G-force Energy Handy Allpurpose MultiMatic Electronic Repair tool(S.L.E.D.G.E.H.A.M.M.E.R).
    Can anyone tell which brand I should get? Stanley? Arrow? which or what should I get, I mean there are so many options to choose from.

The problem with his system is that it crunches SETI WUs way too fast. it needs to be slower. :laugh:
    Maybe you should read the post again and see if you can pick up on the sarcasm. :rolleyes2

Comment

Oh drat, someone deleted their post.

Comment

*walks away, acting like nothing happened*:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Get the Toledo brand and both as there's always goin' to be a small job that will pop-up that will suit the first but not the 2nd though that will always be handy as well for the larger jobs (a man can never have too many tools ya know). :devil win

Comment

I have a H.A.R.T. brand H.A.M.M.E.R., I believe it stands for Harddrive Actuator Repair Tool. But I cant be to sure. The 32oz. of USA steel with a waffle face does do a number on the Harddrives. I believe I need more training because I have not been able to get the drives to work after a repair session.

Comment

Have ya tried one of those Simplex D.I.S.H.W.A.S.H.E.R's (deep immersion serial harddrive washer w/ actuator scrubbing head and electronic repairer) as it just maybe a little dirt in there. :?:

Comment

What brand of S.O.A.P. (SCSI Optical Actuator Protection) should I use?

Comment

Ya could try O.M.O. (Offensive Materials Obliterator).

Comment

Or ya could try M.A.X.P.A.Y.N.E (Make All X P Apps Yeald New Enjoyment) By O.U.C.H.E.E (Only Uzi's Can Help Eradicate Error's)
                    Works fine if you have a couple thousand rounds of 9mm 193 grain steel jacket hollow points on hand. :rofl:
                    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Is this similar to T.I.D.E.? (Tactically Induced Drive Eradication.)

Comment

Working...
                      X