getting an ipod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting an ipod!

4xmas i think i'm getting me an ipod:D .... the new one. ( it doesn't cost that much: 250 euro + taxes)
    i'd really like if some guy would tell me something about the sound of the ipod.... like intensity and quality.

thanks a lot and marry xmas to all!! :)

mad_alfred

I take it this doesn't bother you:

??
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
      I take it this doesn't bother you:

??
      OUCH !! :thumbs do : omg:
      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

regarding the battery problem in the video..... it's not that bad!:rolleyes:
        you can replace the battery ( in the new ipod )by taking away the plexiglass cover using 3 guitarr picks and then change the old battery! you can find other information at www.ipodlounge.com though...

i've heared about some problems about ipod's max volume output: there's a little util u can use to increase volume . it's called ipod volume boost and it's pretty cool!

got the ipod now.... and it's working just fine!:cool:

Comment

Which size did you get ? 10Gb / 20Gb /40Gb ? How do you like it ?
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

i got the cheapest version .... 10 GB.... it's just fine : i have stored all my music collection on it; which is about 1000 songs( over 2 days of non-stop music!!!! ) and still have lots of space left!
            ipod is relly cool... it's got a calendar, it can read text douments ( .txt and other stuff ) and it's got also 3 arcade games... oh, it can also store and read all yr contacts from outlook and stuff!
            it's display, when illuminated, is really cool!
            But pay attention: you'll need firewire ports on yr computer in order to connect the ipod! I had no problems though... otherwise you can get usb cables and that's the end of the story.

But, the ipod can charge through the firewire port when the computer's on of course and cannot through usb 2.0!

AND .... just look at the design of the ipod... it kicks ass!! : peace:
            the touch pad and all that stuff... it's just awesome!
            :afro:

Comment

You said the battery can be changed, did you find out how much the battery costs ?
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

should be something around 49$...

here you can purchase it :)

Comment

Working...
                X