I need help getting a new case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help getting a new case

I'm thinking of buying a new case, as the one I have I think has crappy cooling due to crappy airflow. Some enermax case for like 50 bucks from newegg, can't remember. So I'm looking for suggestions. Anything around 50 as I don't really want to spend more, BUT! if something like a $100-120 antec case is really the way to go, I'll just wait, save and get that. Now, I do not, I repeat DO NOT want to go to one of those full-sized cases, more like the mid-sized atx ones, know what I mean? Okay, that should do it, thanks for input.

Well, you wanna tell us what yuor buyin the case for?

eg, Do you want good airflow for OC'in?
    You lookin to mod it for style?

At any rate, if your lookin to spend around $100 Aus, I doubt you'll be able to find a worth while Antec case for that. If your talkin $100 US, then a Lanboy I or II is prolly right up your ally.

Comment

Well in Australia you can atm get an EYO mid-tower server case (no PSU) for $105aus or a slightly smaller Chieftec ATX midi tower case (again no PSU) for $90aus.

P.S. I'm sure that others will recognise these cases by other names.

Comment

I've got a thing for the RaidMax Cobra cases. I haven't had any experience with them yet, but they can fit up to seven 80mm fans and have a pre-modded window. I also like the look of the styling, and the fact it has a front cover for the drives. It measures 200 x 450 x 430 mm and comes in four different colours :P

It comes with:
        - four 80mm temperature controlled fans
        - one red and yellow LED fan built into the pre-modded window
        - a 420 Watt PSU

It retails at around US$59 to US$80

There's a review at http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...Id=630&dPage=1

Comment

yeah, of course I want good cooling and a good amount of space for upgrades, harddrives, and such. I didn't think I'd need to add that info though.

Comment

Working...
          X