Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for buying NEW PC

Hi!! I am John

I am a newbie and want to buy a PC. I basically want an Entertainment PC (Music, Internet and Some New and Inetresting Games). My Budget is around 10-15k (INR) (Without Monitor and other accesories etc.)...Pls make some good suggestions about the hardware i should buy. I currently plan to buy the following spec:

A Good ASUS motherboard capable with this Processor
    Intel P45 Chipset (LGA775 Socket) 65 NM
    Intel Core 2 Duo Processor ( Processor No. E6850 3GHz/E6750 2.66GHz)
    Seagate 250 GB HDD (7200 RPM)
    1*2 GB DDR2 RAM (800/1033 MHz)
    A Video Card (128 MB)

pls name the manufacturer and possible price of the parts in INR(Rupees)

Thanks

Re: Help for buying NEW PC

Motherboard: P5Q-PRO [Its pretty good, ive got it and it works flawlessly]

For the CPU, y get an old model while u can get an E8400 instead?

HDD might be a little too small, try for a 500GB one.
    Video card...128MB isnt available anymore, A 512MB one wouldnt be too expensive.
    Try at least a 9800GT if u can afford it.
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Re: Help for buying NEW PC

Hi John, I'm not sure why you, or anyone else, for that matter would want someone to pick their hardware for them. It's as simple as typing in a spec, name, number or anything related to what you're looking for and then clicking "search". Then, research research research. The process of elimination goes by quick. Soon you will clearly see what not to buy. Wanting to have a system that does 2 things is a little more complicated than someone saying to you, "here, buy this." I can tell you off the bat that a 128MB vid card and 1-2GB RAM will not get you very far in the "New and interesting game" department. Most "new" games today are very demanding on hardware and will choke even 512MB cards like the one I have. Crysis for instance, Dx 10 all settings high, around 28fps with dips into the low 20s. Can't play Very High settings cause the frames are unbearable. If you tell us the games you wanna play, maybe we can assist you further. As for music and internet, well, anything can do that today including cell phones lol.
      GA EP45C-UD3R(F5f)/Q6600(GO)@400X9=3.6/8gig Patriot PC8500/Gigabyte 3D Aurora Tower/CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 650w PSU/Cooler Master Hyper Z600R CPU Heatsink/HIS 5770/1T Maxtor Sata300,500G WD Sata300

Comment

Working...
      X