Multi-Function Panles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Function Panles

I've been looking at various multi-function panels, but there are just too many to decide from. I was reading articles on the Vantec Nexis Multi-function panel, and noticed it can only handle a CPU and one system fan, which is not enough for my needs :thumbs do . Is there any other multi-function panels out there that can handle at least 4 fans and include a LCD monitor? Something within the same price of $40-70 and is available from Australia (Victoria) :wow:

Here's some products to look into.
    For pricing and availability in your area I'm clueless but the hardware fits the bill.

Ran across this store at Yahoo;

don't really know anything about this product except that it meets the general description. Looks like it could fit on the wish list though.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

:D Thankz alot! The products look great. At a good price too.: peace2:

Comment

I personally use DigiDoc5. It has 8 temp probes + can handle up to 8 fans and it includes 40mm fan. you can put a Hdd behind it as well. It has a backlite LCD too.
        They can be picked up for about 30-50 bucks depending where you shop. I got mine for 30 shipped of the forsale forums.

Comment

Working...
        X