No announcement yet.

Trillian Pro 2.0 BETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my knowledge, Netscape 6.x used the Mozilla engine, now whilst this wasn't Mozilla's fault (being open-source and all) I just lost alot of respect for the project, partially due to the fact that it had become so successful in a short space of time. Most recent Linux distributions include Mozilla now, it's not really like you have to go out of your way to get this uber leet browser no-ones ever heard of is it? Any joe blow can whack a CD in and install Linux nowadays.

I guess to me it just lost alot of it's appeal.

I design all my websites for Internet Explorer 6, using W3C approved HTML and CSS, and they all look like **** in Linux using any browser. The simple fact is there's an overpoweringly high number of users still using IE (obviously) - to coin the phrase:

If You Can't Beat 'em, Join 'em!

Comment

Why join em when what they use is ****, and you can use soimething Heaps better?

Comment

TeqnoHaxor, I assume you designed the site you link to in your sig? If so, then it looks fine in Linux with Firebird...but that may be because I installed some better fonts... :shrug:

anyway, to each his own... I've never once considered going back to IE once I stated using Mozilla, but that's just me (and nearly everyone I've introduced Mozilla and/pr Firebird too ;) )

:cheers:

Comment

Working...
        X