Cust boot logos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cust boot logos?

I'm getting kind of sick of the normal Windows bootup and stuff, as well as my BIOS boot screen ;). Does anyone know of a program that I can use for XP that will allow me to change the Windows loading screen (when you first start your computer) or the logon screen and stuff like that? My BIOS is Award or something, what program can I use to change the logo? Thanks :)

BootXP can be used, but it also can be done manually (changing Bootscreen) More details @ www.themexp.org

Comment

Thanks... wouldn't happen to have a link to the program would you?

Comment

Wait nevermind lol...:rolleyes2

Comment

omg!!:D If i had 10 cents for everytime i did that well, I'd be rich!

Comment

Originally posted by gh0stsurf
            omg!!:D If i had 10 cents for everytime i did that well, I'd be rich!
            welcome to the club lol :snip:

Comment

There is also a program that is called Logon Loader you should find there as well. It will change your logon screen between all of them you have in a folder, or just one if you like.

Chez:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Chezman29
                There is also a program that is called Logon Loader you should find there as well. It will change your logon screen between all of them you have in a folder, or just one if you like.

Chez:cheers:
                Yeah thanks. I downloaded that a while ago, it's pretty sweet. The boot screens suck though; they are all miscolored and either make my computer take longer to start or I have to select the boot screen... pretty pointless. I also tried to edit the boot.ini file myself and it messed my computer up. I'd start up, it would do the boot screen (which wasn't the one I'd picked) and then retart... and go in a continuous loop like that. So then I had to reinstall Windows :mad: I'm not using custom boot screens anymore. The logon screens are cool though :thumb:

Comment

How do peeps change their bios boot screen?
                  - Damien

Comment

I looked in to it... aint worth the effort, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                      How do peeps change their bios boot screen?
                      it was asked in forums a few months ago and if i rememember correctly it depends on your mobo
                      or m i wrong? :?:
                      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                      Last Updated:
                      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                      ======================
                      jabber : [email protected]
                      =======================
                      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                      yabaa dabaa doo...
                      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                      X