How do I merge 4 pictures together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I merge 4 pictures together?

I need to make 4 pictures into one, so each corner of the picture displays one of the 4 pictures. What apps can I do this with and most of all what options do I need to get to the feature in the app where I can do this?

Re: How do I merge 4 pictures together?

you can do this with adobe photo shop, and paint shop pro.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey
      you can do this with adobe photo shop, and paint shop pro.
      I have paintshop Pro 8&9. So what do I do?

Comment

cut and past with the lasoo icon is one way to do it, reading the manual is another way to do it.

I can tell you which application or software will allow you to do what you want, but I cannot teach you how to use your software, we have neather the time or space for a trainning class here.

Comment

When you open PSP go to File and New and then a box pops up to ask the size of the area you wish to work with, make it big enough to fit all 4 pics in and then just paste the pics onto it.

Originally posted by bailey
          I can tell you which application or software will allow you to do what you want, but I cannot teach you how to use your software, we have neather the time or space for a trainning class here.
          You are obviously pretty useless just like your reply.

Comment

[QUOTE=
            You are obviously pretty useless just like your reply.[/QUOTE]

why thank you, reading the manuals is the best way to learn how to use the program, plus there is help files that answere the question also.

I try to help as much as I can but it seams that you don't like the way I answere the question, thats ok with me, but replies like yours is not very helpful eather.

Comment

Originally posted by wayout44
              When you open PSP go to File and New and then a box pops up to ask the size of the area you wish to work with, make it big enough to fit all 4 pics in and then just paste the pics onto it.
              wayout44, thanks, that was the info I was seeking. Got er done!

bailey, not sure what the lasoo icon was or where it is but I must admit reading the manual is good advise, unfortunatly if I read every manual I have, my eyes would dry up . I like to take short cuts when possible.

Comment

Glad to help out.

Comment

Working...
                X