IRC help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC help

I'll go right out and say before anyone decides to:hammer: me with it....I am an IRC n00b I know absolutely nothing about it, but I want to change that....So If anyone out there would like to give me some info to start me on the road to learning irc and mirc(forgot to mention that I do know what they are though..they are a chat program) The only thing that I think I know about it is that you use command lines to get into to rooms or something like that :?:

any help would be greatly appriciated:wave: :thumb:

btw I also know somthing else about irc it used port 666 and that same port can be used by trojans and bots to controll your comp.

This is not a Windows topic...moving to Applications. It may not even be appropriate there, so any admins feel free to move it on :)
    My Machine

Comment

there should be whole bunch of channels like
      #helpmeimnewatmirc (thats not actual chanel, just example)
      Also DALNet would give you more help as people in those chanels are a lot friendlier than any others that i've seen.
      BTW mIRC is so much more than just a chat program. Its a whole new way to share MP3, movies, etc. Its a whole new world!!!!
      Welcome to the "underground internet" :p

Comment

*cough* Trillian *cough*

Comment

*cough* have it *cough*

Comment

I went to dalnet and their home page talks about all these dos attacks they keep gettin. Thats not a very good sign.:confused:

Comment

Working...
            X