Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web sites 4 idiots (Warning this thread has escaped the BG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I can see this thread as bein' entertainin'. :D

I always get someone to check my work after sendin' them a screen shot to make sure that they see what I'm seein' plus I only use the standard loaded Windows fonts so ppl always see it right. ;)

I must admit that I drove a few here wild with my experiments in the field though. :laugh:

<marquee behavior=alternate> </marquee>

Comment

LOL
      Well, some of us have to learn the hard way - or how else would I remember.

I hope TwizlZone gives us a screenshot so we can see her creativity at its full capacity:geek:

It's when you start going across browsers that it gets hectic.
      I just try to keep things simple and hope for the best.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

LMAO way wow, Ya I'd probably blow your minds, Two sometimes three at the same time, I have This place as my home page, on every one, so as **** way too many TWEAKTOWNS goin on :cheers:
        window `1

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          Well I can see this thread as bein' entertainin'. :D

I always get someone to check my work after sendin' them a screen shot to make sure that they see what I'm seein' plus I only use the standard loaded Windows fonts so ppl always see it right. ;)

I must admit that I drove a few here wild with my experiments in the field though. :laugh:

<marquee behavior=alternate> </marquee>

Im not sure right now but this could be an example of what we are all saying LOL

Comment

LMAO not two browsers, just only two windows hehehehehehehhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhheee eeeeeeeee how fun
            window 2

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
              Mr. C[/size]]
              LOL
              Well, some of us have to learn the hard way - or how else would I remember.

I hope TwizlZone gives us a screenshot so we can see her creativity at its full capacity:geek:

It's when you start going across browsers that it gets hectic.
              I just try to keep things simple and hope for the best.
              Yes once I get my website down to a 1/3rd it's size and move it and then us, I'll be totally rebuildin' the site as I learn a couple of flavours of Linux with all the browsers on offer with it. :eek:
              It'll probably be a challenge to get it to look the same in all.
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

off subject...(ONLY THIS ONE NO ONE ELSE PLEASE)(hehe)
                Is Linux better? I heard it was, easier to tweak on.

Comment

Forget everything you ever learned about Windows and dive right in.
                  Linux is a whole 'nuther world.

I'll be setting a bit of my new bandwidth aside to explore some distros - maybe I'll find one that "clicks" for me:?:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Ok just another reason to change

Comment

Just to try somethin' different and stop contributin' so much to Bill. ;)
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Put it that way I understand, more likely to swap. Now can u do this online? and aprox price. ?

Comment

Trying out the source code thing Please excuse this and PLEASE don't laugh as I am ganna try a little learning online soas ya all can see,(emarrassment smilie)
                          <a href=attachment.php?s=&postid=121425</a>

How _other_ucking depressing!
                          Sometimes I swear I'm the dumbest chick in the world!
                          I can't seem to keep the info in my head relating to this linking and pics. _amn I feel stupid. stupid. stupid. What the heck do I keep missing? here are two different links(HTML) and what I want you to see, I need to link to it.
                          But I wanted to link to it so it would be in my sig. Since I couldnn't Thats why I put in the marquee in cause I just learned how to type that almost anywhere just two or three days ago.<br>

<a href="http://forums.tweaktown.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=121425"</a>Check this

<a href="http://forums.tweaktown.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=121425"Check this</a>

Here is my screen shot of what I typed here just now. I placed it in my 1st page and it sees what you and I do, but thats not what I wanted.
                          AND I don't see why everything is being a link?

Comment

And even that is being a link to what I wanted as my sig

HELP??

EVERYTHING ON THAT THREAD IS A LINK

Comment

Trying out source code

_hit this is being wierd, maybe need more :smokin:

but hows the screen shot anyway????? Thats my first one ever

Comment

Wonderin why my sig ain't workin, can anyone see it? I can't right now, I don't wanna _uck with it right now! POOO

Comment

Working...
                                X