winXP SP1a Slipstreamed Bootable CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winXP SP1a Slipstreamed Bootable CD

I recieved this link in a newsletter today (The BootLIST from bootdisk.com), it's a great step-by-step guide on how to slipstream winXP sp1a into a bootable CD using NERO (there is a link to the Easy CD Creator version near the top as well). It doesn't explain anything, just the steps with plenty of screenshots.

REPLACED: Creating a bootable Windows XP SP1a CD (Nero 5) (REPLACED) tutorial,tutorials,walk through, help, fixing, fix, fixes, support, repair, advice, patch, bug, patches

:cheers:

U can do the same with win2k and sp4 if u so chose.

Comment

Guess what, already link to that guide (and another one) in my 2nd XP Guide. You guys are hurting my feelings by not reading these guides...they've got some good stuff in them!

I'm sorry, I can't write anymore I've got something in my eye..:cry:
      My Machine

Comment

Originally posted by PersianImmortal
        Guess what, already link to that guide (and another one) in my 2nd XP Guide. You guys are hurting my feelings by not reading these guides...they've got some good stuff in them!

lol, i do read them....it's just been a while...:cheers:

Comment

hey presian,
          I got your guides printed out and bookmarked!
          I also got a XP image after the tweaks, just in case something goes wrong with my machine. that way i can just ghost it on and the tweaks are done!

You da man!!

Comment

Thanks, I feel better now guys :blowkiss:
            My Machine

Comment

he he.. I've been thorough your guides and used some of the tips. Couldnt recall u had included info on slipstreaming... oh, so sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X