inverted mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inverted mouse

i want to switch my mouse to inverted on desktop, so that when i move my mouse down... the curser on the screen moves up, and when i move my mouse up, the curser on the screen moves down. can anybody tell me how to perform this task?... i can't seem to figure it out... =/

i have windows xp pro.

I honestly don't think this is possible at all with a regular program. You could try installing a trojan on your copmuter, I think NetBus had the option to invert the mouse. But thats putting you at a huge security risk.

Comment

I'd say look at download.com for a little shareware app that will do it... or just do a google search... I'm sure its possible, and many solutions likely exist.

Comment

I think Logitech has an option in the driver...but of course, you gotta have a Logitech then ;)

it's a hot air balloon where you can change the settings, prolly also possible to change is vertically :D

Comment

can I ask a question - why? For gaming I can understand, but it's not natural in a windows environment to do it.. :confused:

Comment

Yea, especially considering that from then on every other computer you use will confuse the heck out of ya, and it will make it difficult to use for the most simple things.

I'm thinking you have a game that doesn't have the mouse invert feature and you want to implement it outside of the game?

Comment

If you use the microsoft intellipoint software you can invert the mouse using the orientation setting
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

LOL Sure enough.. we all overlooked it...

Whoa, I use Invert for FPS's and I just set my PC up for inverse... MAN it is weird... I have long since not needed to 'think' about where my hand is moving to either click the screen or plan an FPS, but that is just plain weird..

I thought it was going to be easy to get used to ... too

Comment

i wanna feel special =D

Comment

Then switch to a Dvorak keyboard....

Much more 'special' as you might say

Comment

not really, dvoark keyboard style is only good if your fingers and hands aren't used to the us style of keyboards.

Comment

And so it is with an inverted mouse .... :?:

Comment

Working...
                        X