Tweak Xp problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweak Xp problem

Hey, I am a new user to this site and I loved your Tweak Guide PersianImmortal. "Work of Art."

Just one problem I am having after I tried WinXP Tweak Guide. I know a lot of people must have gotten problems they may have encountered after they tried the WinXP Tweak Guide but you might find my problem unique.

Everytime when I download something which is going at 360kbps or at my max cable speed, my computer goes really slow. Almost like all my resources are being used up from my computer and distributed to the download. Other than that my computer runs perfectly.

-This problem below is not because of the Tweak Guide, just one other problem I am having. Just wondering if anyone else has this problem.-
    There are the occassions where my computer runs very very slow after I quit from a game like FarCry or Doom3. If anyone has any suggestion to what I can do about this problem please reply back.

If its not too much trouble, please give give me your expertise on how I can resolve this computer slow down having to do with downloading as stated above. I'd be very much appreciated if anyone can help me with this problem.

Thanks -8^)

Re: Tweak Xp problem

You can contact PersianImmortal (Koroush Ghazi) by the links on this page, http://www.tweakguides.com/Contact.html

Comment

Re: Tweak Xp problem

If it's a simple problem that his guide doesn't pertain to, I wouldn't bother him. Many motherboards utilize on-board networking (if that's what you have) very poorly and will require large amounts of CPU power during peak network usage. Getting updated drivers for your motherboard and network card (even if it's not onboard) may fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X