XP Pro - i goofed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Pro - i goofed

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Event Type: Information<o:p></o:p>
    Event Source: NSCService<o:p></o:p>
    Event Category: None<o:p></o:p>
    Event ID: 34<o:p></o:p>
    Date: 10/25/2006<o:p></o:p>
    Time: 5:41:32 AM<o:p></o:p>
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM<o:p></o:p>
    Computer: SURVEYP4<o:p></o:p>
    Description:<o:p></o:p>
    The description for Event ID ( 34 ) in Source ( NSCService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Norton Protection Center Service.
    <o:p></o:p>
    Event Type: Information<o:p></o:p>
    Event Source: NSCService<o:p></o:p>
    Event Category: None<o:p></o:p>
    Event ID: 35<o:p></o:p>
    Date: 10/25/2006<o:p></o:p>
    Time: 5:41:32 AM<o:p></o:p>
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM<o:p></o:p>
    Computer: SURVEYP4<o:p></o:p>
    Description:<o:p></o:p>
    The description for Event ID ( 35 ) in Source ( NSCService ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Norton Protection Center Service.
    This is a result of:
    I normally run a single account on this machine (XP Pro SP2, P4/3.2 GHz, 1.0 GB RAM)
    I just loaded IE 7 and it was going real slow. I removed all the windows components by mistake and reapplied.
    When I open the single profile it does not load all of the Startup Applications through System Configuration, but when I log off and log back on the same account it loads everything OK.
    I created a dummy account. When I log on immediately to the dummy account or the main account I get the same problem. When I wait a little and log on it loads all the Startup Applications OK.
Working...
X