X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD While booting Windows 7

Hello friends,

I was running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on my system
    (Mobo: Asus P5Q - CPU: Intel Q6600 - RAM: DDR2 PC2-6400 2x2GB - Power: Thermaltake 750W - Case: Thermaltake Armor) for past more than 1 year, without any issue.
    Yesterday I switch off my PC (normal shutdown) and after few hours, when I switch on again, while entering user password screen, system was crashed and gave BSOD
    Tried after sometime after check hardware, but same thing happened again. Ran system restore (1 day old) but still it was giving same BSOD
    I am sure that no new hardware or software was installed.
    Here I'm attaching few screen shots that might give you idea to find out the actual problem.
    Please help me as I don't want to re-install OS and softwares.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: BSOD While booting Windows 7

Just to add more - system is working in safe mode with any problem and its not rebooting or giving any BSOD

Comment

well. i have installed new fresh copy of Windows 7 Ultimate again and i thought it will solve the problem since it might be few to some drivers issues.
      newly installed windows worked for few worked and again i got a BSOD (i was not able to capture it)
      later rebooted the PC in safe mode and again in normal mode and check event log and found these 2 critical errors:
      1)
      The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
      AFD
      CSC
      DfsC
      discache
      ehdrv
      NetBIOS
      NetBT
      nsiproxy
      Psched
      rdbss
      spldr
      tdx
      Wanarpv6
      WfpLwf
      2)
      The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 012611-39000-01
      please see if it can clear the picture?
      waiting for your reply.
      Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you made any changes in hardware or software configuration prior to BSOD?
        Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Working...
        X