This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get CORRECT activation window to change Key

When using the Key Changer, I get the DOS window which then brings up the Activation window.
    The problem is that instead of it saying "LETS ACTIVATE WINDOWS" which gives the option of entering/changing the key number, all I can get is the same type of window except it says " WINDOWS PRODUCT ACTIVATION" at the top, and below that it states "Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit."

I have no options other than to close the window, so I can't change the key. I've tried bringing it up manually using the run command option, and get the same window.

I also tried using the anti-spy tool mentioned in another thread, but all that seems to do is disable the appearance of the activation box altogether.

How do I get around the "Windows is already activated" problem in order to change the key?

Help. Help.
    Thanks!

If you want to change the XP Key go to this site and follow the instructions:

Comment

gi4dtv....YOU are a truly Great American!

This absolutely solved my problem. It was simple, and I'm all up to speed and flying with SP1 with no problems at all.

Thank you. Thank you.
      Thank YOU sir!

Comment

Working...
      X