Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [size=6
    saidin[/size]]
    Here is what will fix all of your key generation problems. BUY A COPY OF WINDOWS XP!!!!
    <center>---------</center>
    If you want to steal, feel free to do so, but do not waste my time by posting the same f-in message that the previous person has poster...
    It's nice to see that some ppl are actually awake here. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I only found this board a few weeks ago and after reading a few threads assumed that the board was dedicated to hacking MS products.

Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Actually, this was the first (and hopefully the last) time we do something like that....

Comment

Well I have to say I found it an amusing and very informative read. :lips:

Comment

Wiggo... people are awake at this end (the posters) but not it would seem at your end! I have sent four emails to moderators, to Mr Tweak and to the owner of the forum complaining about objectionable posts, subject descriptions, and log on names and sweet nothing has been done. I have not even had the courtesy of a reply. The subject matter of all the posts, and all from newbies, 1 post and from whom we will never hear again, has been this d**n key generator. I hope you never do anything like that again. The forum has just not been worth reading these last few weeks and I have avoided it.

Comment

Point 1: I haven't seen nor heard anything that you have complained about. If ya get in touch with me I'll do something about it. Or better yet start a well thought out thread and post it either here on in the Beer Garden. Where did you send those emails to anyways? :)

Point 2: We have been trying to cut back on all the crap in this part of the forums, with all the people asking the same old questions. That's why there is a few sticky threads now. I've gotten to a point where I'll just merge them together now, or delete them. Things are getting better again, so hopefully people will simply come, see what they want and leave...

Comment

Beefy... the first note was a 'private message' through the forum to 'aznx' with no reply the latter ones were via regular email. This is the last email sent:

You might regard me as being narrow minded in this day and age but I fail to see why the smart alec new generation should just be allowed to run rough shod over all and sundry in the name of 'free speech'.

Edit: I have since removed the offending bit of this post because I felt that it was of no concern to anyone else!

Comment

You've got every right to complain..

However, you did state that you sent 4 emails to 'moderators'... yet you just said then you only sent something to aznx. Personally, I didn't even realise he was a mod. Can't say I've seen any changes he's made.

If you wish to register complaints in the future, like I said earlier post a thread about it, or contact one of the leaders on <a href="http://forums.tweaktown.com/showgroups.php?s=" target="_blank">this</a> page and you'll have more chance of something happening.

As for the person you are complaining about, I agree. He can consider himself banned...

EDIT: Just did a search for the user you were talking about. His account had already been deleted...
                  EDIT #2: aznx is on the ball.. the thread is gone as well. There's no sign of it

Comment

Thank you for your reply Beefy (very fast too). I am glad something was done and I have bookmarked the link you suggested. You will note too that I have edited the post I made because it really only affected you and I.

Regards.

Comment

like I said, you've just gotta contact the right people. I don't do much here at work so I kinda visit the forums a lot, so if there's anything else ya want done, feel free to contact me.. Or you could go for a drive out the road a little and visit me. :)

Comment

Beefy... your reply raises an interesting question, how far up the road would I have to go?

Comment

Yes if I had got a PM about it, it would've been done quick. Some of us Admins are around a lot and a PM to us will get quick results. We may have to checkout the report links to see if they're workin' properly since we have had a few probs with some other functions lately it maybe that this one may have a prob with it too. :smokin:
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Ewen
                            Beefy... your reply raises an interesting question, how far up the road would I have to go?
                            Only a couple kms out ballarat road. :)

Comment

Coupla hours away from Hamilton.... funny when you read posts you always imagine the other posters to be on the other side of the world and that's not always the case. There's Hipsterdoofus in Melbourne and OldBugger in Bendigo to name a few. Just goes to show you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewen
                                Coupla hours away from Hamilton....
                                No, I mean literally a couple kms out Ballarat Road. about 5 from the CBD. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X