Microsoft update aftersp1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft update aftersp1

Has anyone tried Windows update after installing SP1 over Devils Own version of XP.I read that MS would now monitor there database of legitimate Ser NO & disable any machine that logged on that was running a Ser NO that was not in there database.:devil:

Where did you read that?

Comment

Go here http://www.windowsxp.nu/oldnews.htm
      The origional artical starts about half waw thru this
      page.

:cheers:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ya know Sparky he's probably right...

Eventually we all get stuck for some reason...

Comment

Comment

Thats funny!!

:laugh:

Comment

yeah, i have read this guy's "m$ is matching you" before. i feel sorry for him. next time he will say the bluelist=m$ (the dreaded blue screen if you know what i mean)....

Comment

On other hand use of Win XP serial number generator defeats all purpose of microsoft product activation and may even bring end to it alltogether. We all know that serial number generator generates valid XP serial numbers. With large number of users (like us) downloaded serial number generator there will be crossing between actual MS serial numbers and generated serial numbers. Now people are buying MS products with MS supplied legit SN might have that number already activated and used!

Comment

One thing some of you have overlooked is that there maybe some of us here using legit software which has the same product code as someone else here with just as legit software, and that's extremely possible. :smokin:
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Wiggo
                        sure you dont mean illegitimate software ?

Comment

No, I mean legal. The CD's are burnt in batches and each batch uses the same Product Code but what the actual number of CD's per batch is though I can't say (could be as little as 5 or as much as 100). ;)
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

xp key supposed to be unique....

Comment

Doh, If it wasn't for all you Pirates, I wouldn't have to read and deal with all this ****.........

Comment

Working...
                              X