ntldr is missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ntldr is missing?

does anyone know what this means? i am putting together a simple computer for my work. i used a hard drive, cdrom, floppy and case that i already had and bought a gigabyte km266 board, 512 of pc133 and an athlon 1.33g processor.

when i try and boot up the computer is going through the bios and then says:

NTLDR is missing...
    Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart

The hard drive has been formatted and i've tried a different floppy and cd-rom still with the same result. I've also tried a little biostar mobo i've had laying around and still the same result.

can anyone give me a hand with this

thanks,
    Chad

I think you may find the answers that you seek here --->www.webopedia.com/TERM/N/NTLDR.html

Good luck!
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
    X