Win XP general question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win XP general question

ok last time i had xp installed was when it just came out (about a year ago) and i took it off since i could not run games that were opengl cause it gave me some grafix error that my card does not support it and such... are there any fixes to this or has this been fixed? also i would like to ask which is better for games 98se or XP... just thinking to reinstall it since 98se is crapping out on me slowly

How could anybody know if there are any fixes for you without knowing what your vid card is and what games you're talking about?

Comment

hmm games that run on open gl that i can think of would be CS and some others at the time also my Card at the time was a TNT2ultra which now is a Gf4 4400. Well if any one knows what im talking about pls answer and if u dont maybe you can answer the part about which is better for gaming xp or 98? thanks

Comment

Really I don't have any software issues with either (50/50 mix here) though I do have some hardware issues with hardware runnin' XP. Games that we have here (a large selection of all categories) play well with both oses. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Here is a link to a site that may help with any opengl issues you may have. Game publishers sites often have patches for specific issues as well.

Comment

Working...
          X