Windows Media Player 9 Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player 9 Final

Windows Media Player 9 Final has been released. You can download it from Microsoft here.

I've just installed it in XP Pro and I'm not having any problems. Everything seems fine. Make sure you go through the options though and turn off all the content protection crap.
    My Machine

Can I give this one a miss please? :D

Comment

I use ZoomPlayer.

100x more customisable for playing back content in any situation...on the pc monitor or the telly.

Comment

No Wiggo, if you don't install WMP 9 I'm coming to your house with a baseball bat :)

I don't use WMP much myself, but I do use it to view MPG movies. I just like having the latest stuff - I'm not afraid of what MS will do to me...i'm sure they're just looking out for my best interests :laugh:
        My Machine

Comment

Ok then come around as the solderin' iron is hot and the is cold plus we can linten to MP3's on WinAmp and watch pr0n on an older version. :devil win
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i just downloaded WMP 9. i love its toolbar feature.
            may be i m one of the freaks who want a lot of space on his desktop...watever...i m dumping winamp till i get bored with this toolbar...:p
            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
            Last Updated:
            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
            ======================
            jabber : [email protected]
            =======================
            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
            yabaa dabaa doo...
            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

i just installed wmp9. i tested it by playing a '.asf' file. the picture was distorted. i also try to download some MTV clips from a website. if it opens on wmp 9, it's distorted, but if it's played on the right pane of IE6, it's not. is there a way to correct this problem?

btw, the '.asf' file i used looks fine when i play with a different player. :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
              X