W XP Corp keychanger and viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W XP Corp keychanger and viewer

Excuse me if I seem to be asking a stupid question, but I am new to this forum, but I have been reading the guide for installing W XP SP 1,and changing the product ID as part of the guide. I downloaded the program that is listed as part of the active link in the article, and it doesn't work.
    I come to the forum to see if there is an answer, and I find a thread about the illegality of using this device.
    Why is the article there then? Why is there an active link to the offending program? This seems to me to be a bit of a conundrum. Can someone please explain?
    Later on in another thread a different approach is given with the serial numbers listed, that the above mentioned program is supposed to do.
    Surely you guys are grown up enough to either allow it or not. What is all this beating around the bush about?
    If I am out of line, please let me know. I would just like a sensible answer.
    Thank you

There are literally dozens of threads on this exact same topic throughout this forum. There are Notices at the top of this forum which explain precisely what to do, and what our reasons are for not being more explicit. I'm not sure how much more "grown up" we can be...would you like me to hold your hand?

If this is all too difficult for you, please buy WinXP like I did.
    My Machine

Comment

I appreciate the quick response. My mistake. I will try to improve my in between the lines reading habits. It's a great forum. Glad I found it; it was actually a referral from another site, which I cannot remember at the moment.
      Cheers

Comment

Sorry to be so blunt, but you can appreciate the legal situation. Also, there are several posts in this forum (look through this page and the last) which answer your question, so keep searching.
        My Machine

Comment

Working...
        X