Save Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Dump?

does anyone know what a Save Dump is? I've been getting reboots (auto) for no reason, at least that i can see. I checked the event log and it seems that when I get booted there is a SAVE DUMP. I don't know what it is. Also It seems to happen when I use a program to download stuff, like pc games.

Save dump is not an error. It's likely just saying at the end of that file that it's saving the error information.

What you need to do is read my WinXP TWeak Guide, find out how to turn off a reset on error, and see what the bluescreen says next time you crash.

Tell us the bluescreen information and we can help you more.
    My Machine

Comment

umm.. it says something like an error has occured and windows needed to restart in order to prevent further damage. I don't know what happened though. I was running the computer all day yesterday and through the night into day without a break, but that shouldn't be a problem right?

Comment

I think I fixed the problem. I think it was in a program I installed, but I deleted it and removed anything from the registry. I would've rebooted by now, but I think I'm good.

Comment

Working...
        X