Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question?

Hi there, I am new to the forum and i was hoping to get some help. or i should say an answer to my question. i was wondering if there is any goodies like the xpsp2, i assume you guys know it's out already and i was wondering if there is anyway to download it just like xpsp1? can someone please let me know it will be highley appreciated by me and my computer thanks.

DaQueen : peace:

XP is not up to SP2 yet but maybe ya gettin' confused with Office XP SP2.

Comment

:hammer: Yes you might be right i might have read wrong. thanks for the info excuse my ignorance. do you know of any good softwares i can get to burn cd's i am trying to get easy cd creator from kazaa but they seem to not work can you give me any advise on that?:D

Comment

You'd be better off buyin' Nero and as for KaZaa :shoot2:

Comment

lol, ok thanks a lot for the info. i see your experience with kazaa sucks... any other goodies you can advise me of in this website?

Comment

My experience with KaZaa is the large number of PC's that I've had to fix after their owners had infected their systems with every known bug that can be transmitted thru the KaZaa system plus helpin' out countless ppl here who have also done the same thing (Soz but I'm not the only one here with the same opinion about KaZaa).

Comment

i see. :(

Comment

Wiggo can blast kazaa all day long and not get tired :laugh:
                Though he is right to some extents. Kazaa is one of the fastest and strongest link when it comes to spreading of viruses and other trojans but if you take care and take some precautions you can use it for the best of you!

Getting back to XP SP2, yes you have heard it right. Beta version of SP2 is leaked but is not available freely right now and i m not very big fan of beta things so i would advice you to stay away from it for the time being. In anycase its too early to get SP2 and i would say, just keep updating your PC regularly from microsoft's site rather than installing a buggy Beta SP2.

About Nero. Its best that you use Nero and it is one of the best burning softwares available right now! You can download the trial version and then think about buying it! :cheers:
                Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                Last Updated:
                10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                ======================
                jabber : [email protected]
                =======================
                Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                yabaa dabaa doo...
                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I got 2 things to say.
                  Nero Kicks Ass. It comes free with some burners!!!!!
                  also, about Kazaa. I have personally seen a cust. system that was running slow. First thing we did is run a virus scan and found.....673 infected files!!!! A shop record!!!! So yeah, Kaza sucks! big one!!!

Comment

Wow Peeps thank you so much for the info i am really glad you guys are helping me out here.:bounce2: thanks so much. i will take your advices. i have kazaa and nothing wrong has happened yet i always scan the stuff i download before i install it or do what ever, the software has given me some very good stuff but i believe that wrong stuff can happen with it too. and about nero i am out to buy it. thanks so much:cheers:

Comment

cheers queenie :cheers:
                      well i m one of those who is not completely against kazaa. if you know what to do and how to do then enjoy the stuff till it is there ;)
                      btw you use kazaa lite right? cos kazaa in itself is crap!
                      Last Updated:
                      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                      ======================
                      =======================
                      yabaa dabaa doo...
                      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Yes i use Kazaa Lite the only thing i hate is that everytime i start it, it tells me if i want to download an upgrade and if i click yes the upgrade downloads and then it doesn't work. so i can't seem to get that darn message away everytime i start kazaa lite.

Comment

get the latest version k++ from www.k-lite.tk
                          its an improved version with an inbuilt kazaa lite cheater.
                          remember the lil program you use to become supreme being ;)
                          Last Updated:
                          10th MARCH

======================
                          =======================
                          yabaa dabaa doo...
                          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Thanks,:wave: what would i do without you people. so i just download the kazaa ++ because there are a whole bunch of things to download from there, should i ignore the rest and just download K++?

Comment

Just go to download page from the home page and the download "kazaa lite 2.1.0" in your preffered language!
                              all the other lil stuff will come attached with the file.
                              you can chose wat to install and what not to install at the time of installation!
                              it will ask you everything that which additional proggies you want to install.
                              read abt every program and install the ones you want and discard others!
                              :cheers:
                              Last Updated:
                              10th MARCH

======================
                              =======================
                              yabaa dabaa doo...
                              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                              X