Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed to choose a graphics card compatible with my 4CoreDual-SATA2 motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed to choose a graphics card compatible with my 4CoreDual-SATA2 motherboard

Re: Help needed to choose a graphics card compatible with my 4CoreDual-SATA2 motherbo

Did you watch the VGA Support List for this mainboard?
    ASRock > Products > 4CoreDual-SATA2 > VGA Support List
    Notice, that some of the listed models are only working with the latest BIOS.

Comment

Re: Help needed to choose a graphics card compatible with my 4CoreDual-SATA2 motherbo

Thanks for reply, looking at the list of cards it looks like none are much of an improvement on the card i already have, am i right in thinking that the cards which i have listed would not work on my motherboard and only the ones listed will? I might have to save my pennys and get a higher spec computer lol.
      Im a bit of a novice so thanks for the help.

Comment

Latest BIOS update was from 9/29/2009.
        The 9800 GT is included in the list and should work properly.

Comment

Cheers eddi, you have been a great help, just one more thing, lol, where can i find my latest bios and how do i install it ;-)
          Cheers stephen.

Comment

If your board really is the Asrock 4CoreDual-SATA2, then you will find the latest BIOS here:
            ASRock > Products > Motherboard > 4CoreDual-SATA2 > Download
            It is the 2.20 version.
            Take the Windows flash version (second from the top of the list) and read the "How to update" by clicking the red cross.

Comment

Cheers eddi, can`t thankyou enough, bios updated just have to choose my graphics card now, will order one on thursday and i will let you know how i get on installing it.
              Thanks again, steve

Comment

Working...
              X