Asrock 890gx won't boot and led debug 00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asrock 890gx won't boot and led debug 00

BTW If you have a password set for the bios. You wont be able to clear the cmos that way.
    If there is no password, than it will work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by zakato View Post
      i remeber you that i don't connect the hd with the motherboard and i never try to connect a hd with a os to the motherboard to see in something change.
      I have a tv/monitor lg and when i connect the monitor with my notebook, on the monitor never appear something.when windows is booted on the monitor appear the desktop
      Ooohhhh

than my friend. Turn monitor on, and make sure the primary source connection is monitor and not tv. and than turn on pc. Everything should work now.

Comment

i set my tv monitor to rgb input, because i connect the vga cable, now i'm writing from the notebook connected with the tv monitor with the vga cable, and all work fine. if you intend that before i maybe setted the tv monitor on tv input, for examples, this is wrong. The monitor always stayed like i use with the notebook.
        before i make the examples of the notebook, because i thought that the bios screen of the notebook did'nt appear on the tv monitor becaus it is set on default that the monitor is the notebook's monitor. And when windows appear the secondo monitor mode was setted.
        But now i thought that it wasn't so, but it seem to strange for me, that the bios screen of the pc can't appear on the monitor, but only when os was loaded.
        I repeat, i judge this because with my notebook the dual monitor mode appear only when the os was loaded, and instead with my pc it must appear also the bios screen because the connection is direct

Comment

Bios isnt as smart as Windows. Thats why you couldnt see the bios with your tv. The Bios cant recognize a TV, while windows can. ;)

Comment

my monitor tv is a lg m227wd so you say that the bios can't be shown on my monitor?? are you sure of this?? because at me it seem strange. i repeat, the bios on my monito of the notebook appear, the monitor tv has the signal when windows is loaded, and for me this is because with windows the dual monitor mode is activated.
            but with my pc i haven't a dual monitor mode, so i think that on my monitor lg must be appeared the bios screen, or not?? sorry, but i wanna be sure that the problem is that.

Comment

It can be shown. It's just some tv monitors are different. Some are smarter that others too.

Probably the one you have, you would need to turn it on 5 seconds before turning your pc on, and use monitor input. That way it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkster13 View Post
                Probably the one you have, you would need to turn it on 5 seconds before turning your pc on, and use monitor input.
                i don't understand well what did you say, but i repeat you, my monitor have 6 input mode, and i can change the source that it will be show on monitor as i want. I put the input mode on rgb, the signal that is show on the monitor is the vga cable, the same that i use for the notebook. Now, i hope that i explaine that well to you, becuase i want then that is clear to you so you can judge if this is the real problem or not. Because chose that the problem is caused or from the vga or fromt the monitor that doesn't show the bios screen, for me this is very important to undestand. So i can fix all my problem

Comment

when i connect the vga cable to the notebook, when i run windows on the notebook, the monitor immediately show the desktop, there is not second to wait

Comment

i use the rgb/vga mode view all the time, there is no change of mode.

Comment

Ok.

Well I cant help you any further with that problem. Lets hope someone with a TV monitor can answer your question.

Comment

but you're sure that the 00 debug code means that all the component of the pc work fine? Because, i repeat, the fact that the problem is caused by the monito, at me seems very very strange, quite impossible. Howewer, i put a post in a forum, so i hope that it will answered.
                        But for now, can you nicly help me, not considering the monitor as cause of the problem??
                        For example, i does'nt connect the hd to the pc, maybe this is the problem? or then it can be another

Comment

i connect the keybord on the motherboard, when i turn on the power supply, the led of keybord blinking, but when i turn on the motheboard the led of keyboard does'nt flash. this is another indication for something??

Comment

i connect the pc with an old monitor, so to try if with this the screen boot will appear. but nothing. no one signal, each from the vga integrated with the motheboard each with the other vga. Now i'm really thinking that it is the processor the problem.
                            I repeat this, the 00 led code debug, what means? Are you sure it is the code what means it is all right and there isn't no problem??

Comment

I would send Asrock a support request.
                              They can probably help you out further.
                              ASRock > Support > Contact Technical Support

Let them know about this threat, while you're submitting the request.

Comment

i send the request, but howewer i really don't understand a thing. The debug led, you say that if the code is 00, there is no problem, this is true or i don't understand well?

Comment

Working...
                                X