Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock z68 extreme4 LAN problem

Re: Asrock z68 extreme4 LAN problem

I have the exact same problem, been using it for a week, installed an aftermarket cooler still worked fine. This morning I re-seated the cooler with some better TIM and now "No cable detected" on my onboard network adapter, this is the same problem down to the letter that you posted above. Did you find a solution to this problem?

Cheers

Comment

Comment

I have the same issue with my Asrock Z68 Extreme4 motherboard..

From what I've inspected, I've found there is a conflict in this board bewteen LAN and USB 3.0 port.

Try to disconnect any device from USB 3.0 socket and restart your PC, and your LAN will come back. Then you can connect back your USB device.

I'm not using any dedicated graphic card.

Updating to 1.6 ver. bios won't work.

Asrock won't reply to my emails.
        My first and last Asrock experience.
        Last edited by Namrur; 07-22-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Did you installed Accusys Inc – Storage- ACS-6xxxx” driver from windows Update?

ASRock > Products > P67 Extreme4 > FAQ

Originally posted by Namrur View Post
          If I knew that, I wouldn't buy Asrock.

They won't reply to my emails! My first and last Asrock experience.
          Stop whining like a baby. I have always get reply from ASRock support.

Comment

Different board? At least that driver is now shown for the z68 version. ;) Oh and on that usb 3.0 issue: I did not connect any usb 3.0 devices so I did not have that issue. Still good to know if it happens again. I had my board replaced by the online shop and I have no issues with the new board yet.

Comment

Originally posted by radier View Post
              Did you installed Accusys Inc – Storage- ACS-6xxxx” driver from windows Update?

ASRock > Products > P67 Extreme4 > FAQ

Stop whining like a baby. I have always get reply from ASRock support.

Yeah, right...

I didn't installed Accusys Inc – Storage- ACS-6xxxx.
              When pluging out all USB devices and restart, LAN comes back.

No LAN issues with my old PC adn D-Link 2650U router.
              Last edited by Namrur; 07-25-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariovist View Post
                Different board? At least that driver is now shown for the z68 version. ;) Oh and on that usb 3.0 issue: I did not connect any usb 3.0 devices so I did not have that issue. Still good to know if it happens again. I had my board replaced by the online shop and I have no issues with the new board yet.
                Yeah, differnt board where the same question has been found.
                I trying to solve that as well, trying any board that can be active with this issue, and to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariovist View Post
                  No, I didn't say "connecting a USB 3.0 device", but using any USB device on your board usb 3.0 suckets.

My external HDD and USB keyboard are both cousing the issue when one of them connected to a USB 3.0 sucket. Take out anything conncted to your board USB 3.0 and restart your PC, then check if LAN works.
                  Last edited by Namrur; 07-25-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X