Where's the HELP ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the HELP ???

I posted a question 24 hours ago, and people that posted a question seconds after me had a response right away !! Whats up with the site moderation here ??? I'm trying to get some tech help with my problem , and it seems that i'm being avoided !!! I see that there's been plenty of people looking at my post , but no one has any feed back !!?? Come on wake up !!! This is the first time I've ever bought a different type of MOBO other than Asus, and I'm begining to regret it already , with the lack of suppot response here , and on the Asrock site as well !!!

Re: Where's the HELP ???

Originally posted by blackhawkxlh View Post
    I posted a question 24 hours ago, and people that posted a question seconds after me had a response right away !! Whats up with the site moderation here ??? I'm trying to get some tech help with my problem , and it seems that i'm being avoided !!! I see that there's been plenty of people looking at my post , but no one has any feed back !!?? Come on wake up !!! This is the first time I've ever bought a different type of MOBO other than Asus, and I'm begining to regret it already , with the lack of suppot response here , and on the Asrock site as well !!!
    "the HELP" is probably waiting for you to post the specs of your system, what OS you are using, etc. Use the energy you are using to complain to instead post pertinent, useful info. about your setup. No one can help you without the information needed to help you.
    Last edited by roscolo; 10-28-2011, 10:55 PM.
    Asrock z68 Fatal1ty Professional Gen3 / i7 2600k / 4x4GB GSkill 1333 RAM / Crucial m4 128GB / Win 7 Ult 64 / WD Black 640GB / Win XP Pro / Several Hitachi Deskstar 1TB HDs / NZXT Hale90 650W PSU / AzzA Hurrican 2000 Case

Comment

Forgot to add systm specs. : Asrock Extreme4 Z68 , Bios Ver. 1.7, Western Digital Hard Drive 1 TB, 16gb Corsair Vengence 9 9 9 24 1T, Windows 7 64 bit , two EVGA GTX470 video cards in SLI, 750 watt Pwr Sup. , Thermatake Bigwater 760 plus water cooling system for the GPUS , Corsair H100 water cooler for the CPU, one Patriot 64gb SSD Drive in raid 0 for SRT .

Comment

Well it would helped if u were'nt so full of yourself, and just posted that in the begining and I would have done that !!!

Comment

Well it would helped if u were'nt so full of yourself, and just posted that in the begining and I would have done that !!!
          Dude, I don't work for Asrock. I'm not an expert. I'm definitely not "the HIRED help." I'm the guy that's trying to help you with what I can. Don't be a dick. Or you probably won't get any help.
          Asrock z68 Fatal1ty Professional Gen3 / i7 2600k / 4x4GB GSkill 1333 RAM / Crucial m4 128GB / Win 7 Ult 64 / WD Black 640GB / Win XP Pro / Several Hitachi Deskstar 1TB HDs / NZXT Hale90 650W PSU / AzzA Hurrican 2000 Case

Comment

Lets get this straight, I don't want your help dickhead, I'm not looking for sub par advice from a sarcastic little **** like you !!! So go back where you came from junior, and leave the advice giving to the pros that I came here for !!!! Got it !!!

Comment

lol....Check that BIOS setting yet? Later, dude.
              Last edited by roscolo; 10-29-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

@roscolo
                Do not waste time and nerves for this noob. He is not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by radier View Post
                  @roscolo
                  Do not waste time and nerves for this noob. He is not worth it.
                  I agree, as there is certainly no need for the rudeness shown.Many on here will help others, but civility costs nothing.

Comment

lol....welcome to asrock
                    Griff

I7 5280k @ 4.2
                    ASUS X99-Deluxe II
                    CRYORIG A80 AIO
                    GTX 1070 Amp Extreme
                    Samsung Evo polaris 250gb
                    16Gb Avexir core red series
                    Evga P2 750 wt
                    Phantec Evolv Tg.

Comment

Now,....with all that off our chest, does eneyone have some advice about my driver loss problem ?

Comment

What exactly is happening? Are you using latest mb BIOS? If you post doesn't get a response you can always pm the asrock hired help like Emily explaining your issue,folks who post here are only trying to help you
                        Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
                        Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
                        Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
                        Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
                        1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
                        1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
                        Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
                        Razer Lycosa Keyboard
                        Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
                        Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
                        K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
                        L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
                        Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
                        Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
                        Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This was my original post : My Arock Etreme4 Z68 keeps losing my graphics driver everytime I reboot !! I'm running two EVGA GTX-470 video cards in SLI with the latest video diver from Nvidia, and after I install the driver and set it to SLI ....everyting works great . But, as soon as I do a restart, the driver is uninstalled, and I have to reinstall it again !! Yet if I goto my C: drive and click on the Nvidia folder, I see the driver there,...!! Has anyone been having this problem as well ??? PLS HELP !! TY in advance , Blackhawk

Comment

Working...
                          X