• asrock970 extreme4 00 code

From Russia with love!
    AsRock 970extreme4
    ati 4670
    2Gb kingston kvr1066d3s8n7 (x2)
    athlon iix2 270
    hdd - non
    cd/dvd - off
    After assembly of the computer there is no picture when turned on. display on the mother board play shows "00". I can not enter the BIOS - no image. other codes do not pay to be.
    What should I do?
    What means code "00"? 00 - No debug code or 00 - not used?
    PS sorry for my english

Re: asrock970 extreme4 00 code

I had the same problem and what i had to do was flash the motherboard with my old chip.... once I did that I re-installed my bulldog chip and everything was good.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmith1555 View Post
      I had the same problem and what i had to do was flash the motherboard with my old chip.... once I did that I re-installed my bulldog chip and everything was good.
      what a "bulldog chip"? I do not understand what it means.
      if it is a slang expression reflash (update) the BIOS, I can not do that, because there is no picture on the screen.

Comment

Was this ever resolved? I'm running into the same situation. Error code: 00.

Comment

how can the bios be flash when he got error code 00 that mean no boot no nothing is happening,no graphic.just stay there the fan spin and just sit there at 00 u reboot same thing 00 u do clr cmos still nothing it won
          t boot behond the 00 ti me is a dead board u can try moving the battery it did not work for me still dead at 00 on debug,Ray

Comment

Is there any solution for this because this has happened to me this week and i am using another CPU that was in the computer before (Had to change motherboard because i broke the other one when plugging in a usb) and i have just bought this motherboard. Is there a solution that i could try?

Comment

Working...
            X