h61m-hvs vt1705 hd audio- no sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h61m-hvs vt1705 hd audio- no sound

I have an Asrock H61M-HVS with VIA VT1705 onboard audio, but sound doesn't work properly.

I have really tried everything I could find by searching online to fix my problem. I've installed several different versions of the driver, tried different settings in the UEFI (BIOS), updated all drivers, and just trying to see if anyone else may have encountered something similar and may have been able to fix it.

I actually do have faint sound coming from my speakers when the sound is turned all the way up, but it's mostly drowned out by the static of the speaker being at it's max setting. I really don't know what to do at this point except buy another sound card. My mic works and sounds fine from the speakers when I have both mic and speakers connected to onboard audio. I'm normally pretty good at being able to fix things by finding the answer online somewhere, but everything I've found, I've tried without success.

Anyone encountered something similar and/or have any suggestions on anything else I should try?
Working...
X