Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Code=0x19

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, I ask for help. I have a big problem with my motherboard. Last night I installed a new SSD, I started installing all the updates on Windows 7 64bit. But I came to a bad idea to update the BIOS. I found the official site a new version of the BIOS.

-
    1.20 3/9/2012 Windows 3.42MB
    ( ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 > Download )

So I installed it by closing all programs. The computer immediately after pressing OK performs the BIOS update hath been locked. Completely blocked. Neither mouse nor keyboard did not work. So I turned off the computer with the power button. When I restarted the computer no longer presented any video signal. Boot no longer makes. On the motherboard there is a LED that indicates errors (Dr Debug) and the code is always 19. Looking at the mobo manual about this error:

0x19 Pre-memory South Bridge initialization is started

( http://europe.asrock.com/downloadsit...me4%20Gen3.pdf )

I tried to reset the BIOS by following this video
    How to Clear CMOS ? - YouTube

but unfortunately the result was negative. I still have the same problem and same error code (0x19)

I do not know what to do and am desperate.

my PC: CPU Intel i7 2600|8GBDDR3-KINGSTONS|PSU ENERMAX 650W MODULAR| SSDF120GB-CORSAIR | ATI HD4870-1GB_GDDR5 | OS Win7Pro 64bit and MOBO Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3 ver BIOS (before the problem) ver. 1.10

Re: Asrock z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Code=0x19

unfortunately since no one can help me out. I would at least ask if anyone knows how can I open an RMA in Italy.
    At least I guarantee I exploit. My motherboard has less than a year old.

Comment

Re: Asrock z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Code=0x19

sorry for that sir,
      but i never found the error like yours.
      and you got the best action.. take the guarantee

Comment

Working...
      X