ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Performance MB - Dr Debug 55 error code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Performance MB - Dr Debug 55 error code

Working on a build my own PC (based on tomshardware recommendations for enthusiast PC).

Fatal1ty P67 Performance from ASRock; 2x4GB Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX (off ASRock site Memory list);Core i5-3570k LGA1155; GeForce GTC670 PCIe video card; Corsair CX600. Mushkin 120GB SSD.

The BIOS on the MB sticker is P1.30-15B

I have assembled all components and get 3 beeps and then a Dr. Debug code 55. The PC has never posted beyond the Debug 55 code. I have reseated the memory multiple times in red slots or black slots 1 DIMM or both DIMMs - I get the same error no matter what. For what it is worth I have tried different memory with the same result.

Is this a potential BIOS problem because of the i5-3570k? Any help would be of great assistance.

Thanks.

Re: ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Performance MB - Dr Debug 55 error code

Originally posted by ddgebler View Post
    Working on a build my own PC (based on tomshardware recommendations for enthusiast PC).

Fatal1ty P67 Performance from ASRock; 2x4GB Kingston KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX (off ASRock site Memory list);Core i5-3570k LGA1155; GeForce GTC670 PCIe video card; Corsair CX600. Mushkin 120GB SSD.

The BIOS on the MB sticker is P1.30-15B

I have assembled all components and get 3 beeps and then a Dr. Debug code 55. The PC has never posted beyond the Debug 55 code. I have reseated the memory multiple times in red slots or black slots 1 DIMM or both DIMMs - I get the same error no matter what. For what it is worth I have tried different memory with the same result.

Is this a potential BIOS problem because of the i5-3570k? Any help would be of great assistance.

Thanks.

I'm having exactly the same problem. I have built the same configuration: motherboard, memory and processor and get the Dr. Debug error code 55.
    Did you find any solution?
    Thank you

Comment

(check this http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.as...%20Performance)

Incompatible CPU with Mb bios. You must update bios to ver 2.10 Find someone who has i5 second generation, or Intel DualCore socket 1155 borrow Cpu and upgrade MB bios also you could buy Celeron G530 it cost about 44$.

Sorry for my English
      Last edited by MajsterQ; 11-10-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Comment

Yes your solution is chipper than my:) Thanks for advice (Grains Bios Repair) with incompatible BIOS ver - i didn't know that. I'm glad that I could help you.

Best wishes,
          MajsterQ

Comment

Working...
          X