P67 Fatal1ty Pro + Windows 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P67 Fatal1ty Pro + Windows 8

No Drivers for my motherboard on the site. Windows 8 compatibilty checker did not say if it was compatible. will windows 8 load drivers for this board. I was hoping to get a response from asrock, I guess this is there support forum. Only a few days left for the pro discount, a quick response would be great.

Re: P67 Fatal1ty Pro + Windows 8

i notice asus has drivers, ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download Sabertooth P67
    does asrock ever answer questions here

Comment

There are other asrock "support" and community forums check the main asrock site.pc treiber has a bit more action on windows 8.
      Oh just for info..the only reason I didnt get that board ,the cost difference wasnt too much, was the idea of "This is GOD"(Mr Fatality) appearing onscreen everytime I went into Uefi ;),has that been changed?.Actually I dont think it has a fdd header either, something cooler took up the space.
      Last edited by kick; 01-22-2013, 03:53 PM.
      Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
      Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
      Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
      8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
      60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
      GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
      Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
      http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Comment

Originally posted by kick View Post
        There are other asrock "support" and community forums check the main asrock site.pc treiber has a bit more action on windows 8.
        Oh just for info..the only reason I didnt get that board ,the cost difference wasnt too much, was the idea of "This is GOD"(Mr Fatality) appearing onscreen everytime I went into Uefi ;),has that been changed?.Actually I dont think it has a fdd header either, something cooler took up the space.
        Both the P67 Professional and the P67 Performance have FDD and IDE headers. And Wendell's picture was removed from the UEFI with an update last spring. He still appears on the boot screen, but that can be disabled, and has been on mine since day 1.

To the OP, the board will run Windows 8 just fine, all the drivers from Win 7 will work fine.

Comment

Working...
        X