No announcement yet.

Extreme9 Z77 trying to change back the Primary Graphics Adapterr in the bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme9 Z77 trying to change back the Primary Graphics Adapterr in the bios

I have a monitor and a Plasma TV
    While troubleshooting trying to get my TV running off the HDMI on the mobo I decided to try changing the Primary Graphics Adapter in the bios to "Onboard"
    Long story short I need to change the Primary Graphics Adapter back to "PCI Express" but I cannot view the boot up screen as my TV does not display in the boot up stage.

Tried unplugging the TV and flashing the BIOS hoping it would default back over to my monitor but still no go, I cant get the bios to show up on my monitor.

Really stumped on this one any help would be appreciated.

Re: Extreme9 Z77 trying to change back the Primary Graphics Adapterr in the bios

When you said "flashing the BIOS", did you mean resetting/clearing it? A BIOS flash is loading a new BIOS file, which should have reset things to default.

So you have a quad SLI system running, according to your specs?

If you haven't cleared the CMOS/BIOS, do that and try again.

Comment

Re: Extreme9 Z77 trying to change back the Primary Graphics Adapterr in the bios

Originally posted by parsec View Post
      When you said "flashing the BIOS", did you mean resetting/clearing it? A BIOS flash is loading a new BIOS file, which should have reset things to default.

So you have a quad SLI system running, according to your specs?

If you haven't cleared the CMOS/BIOS, do that and try again.
      Yes sorry, I reset the bios. And yes I have a quad GTX 580 Classified set up though they are not SLI.

In any event it is solved now, turns out the TV monitor started showing the boot sequence after I plugged in to a different HDMI pot on the TV

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X