Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Network issue

Hello

After I installed (Broadcom Lan driver ver:15.4.4.1) ,I can't access to the internet ,and I reinstall the driver but the problem is still

i have windows 8 enterprise x64

can you help me plz , and sorry for my bad English

Re: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 Network issue

I have to question the validity of this 15.4.4.1 driver you installed.

The latest driver on the Broadcom site for your BCM57781 Win8x64 is 15.4.0.9.

Ethernet NIC NetLink Driver Downloads | Broadcom
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

I download it from here ASRock > Z77 Extreme4

Comment

Check that any antivirus software is disabled and try the install again using the 15.4.0.9 I linked above.
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
          Check that any antivirus software is disabled and try the install again using the 15.4.0.9 I linked above.

can you give me instructions to install files above because there is no setup file

Comment

Working...
          X