Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to ask which two USB3_0_1 or USB3_2_3 are intel USB port in extreme6? THank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to ask which two USB3_0_1 or USB3_2_3 are intel USB port in extreme6? THank You!

I'd like to ask which two USB3_0_1 or USB3_2_3 are intel USB ports in extreme6? THank You!

Re: I'd like to ask which two USB3_0_1 or USB3_2_3 are intel USB port in extreme6? THank You!

That's a good question, since this board's user manual does not identify which ports are connected to which USB3.0 controller. Windows also does not easily identify to which USB3.0 controller a USB flash drive is connected. I did find a hardware monitoring program (HWiNFO64) that allowed me to identify which ports are connected to the USB3.0 controllers.

I have a Z77 Extreme 4 board, which is similar to yours. It has a different extra USB3.0 controller (ASMedia, the Extreme 6 has an Etron) but I doubt the connection of the ports would be different.

The USB3_2_3 ports are the Intel USB3.0 ports. The Etron USB3.0 controller is connected to ports USB3_0_1.

Comment

Working...
    X