Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDTV signal loss while gaming on Vision X

Hi.
    I've recently bought ASRock Vision X HTPC and after installing Win7-64 I've connected it to my Samsung HDTV (UE32B6000VW) via HDMI.
    Everything seems fine until I start playing games (actually i am playing only Guild Wars 2).
    So, game starts normally but after some randon times TV goes black and line "no signal" appears on the screen.
    Vision X continues to work properly as my friends can see my character in-game and he reacts to keyboard commands.
    SIgnal can be restored only after HTPC reset. PLease give me some advice.

Installed all drivers from CD.
    Installed Catalyst 13.4.
    Uncheckes Anti-ALiasing in-game.
    Checked power mode in Win7 on "High Perfomance".
    Tried on 720p and 1080p, same issue.

Thanks
    Last edited by galerus; 05-22-2013, 06:50 AM.

Re: HDTV signal loss while gaming on Vision X

I have the exact same problem as you. I have a ASRock VisionX 321B and when I play Witcher 2 the TV goes black with the message "No Signal" after 10 to 20 minutes of play. I use the latest drivers from ATI. Did you find any solution to this?

Comment

Re: HDTV signal loss while gaming on Vision X

After some investigation I found out that this was caused by overheating (used AsRock Extreme Tuning Utility to measure temperature while gaming in window mode). When in full load my CPU was hitting 100 degrees centigrade and was shutting down itself and the graphic card but was leaving the motherboard on. Fortunately enough I still had warranty so the dealer I bought it from sent it back to AsRock that fixed it for me without any cost. It took a few weeks, but now it woking great again and the CPU is now around 75 degrees centigrade at full load.

Comment

Working...
      X