z77 extreme 4 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z77 extreme 4 problem

Hello guys, sorry about my english, i've buy this board today, i mounted everything but now PC wont go bios and wont beep, i see that debug code is at 15 in motherboard, what can be that? Any problem with board? psu? cpu? I removed all modules of ram and gpu but happen exactly the same (no beep and no boot)

Re: z77 extreme 4 problem

Originally posted by joaoameixa View Post
    Hello guys, sorry about my english, i've buy this board today, i mounted everything but now PC wont go bios and wont beep, i see that debug code is at 15 in motherboard, what can be that? Any problem with board? psu? cpu? I removed all modules of ram and gpu but happen exactly the same (no beep and no boot)
    The meaning of the debug code of 15 is: Pre-memory North Bridge initialization is started

"North Bridge" should be referring to the Z77 chipset on your board. That might be the problem, or something related to it.

Note that the description states "pre-memory", which means the memory has not been tested yet. Your memory is not causing this problem.

It would be much easier to help you if you listed all the parts you are using in your PC.

Comment

My pc:
      i5 2500k
      Asrock Extreme 4
      corsair hx 750
      Gskill Ripjaws X 2x4gb PC3 12800
      Samsung evo 120gb
      ati 7950

Comment

Did you connect the eight pin CPU power connector from your PSU to the mother board?

What CPU cooler are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by parsec View Post
          Did you connect the eight pin CPU power connector from your PSU to the mother board?

What CPU cooler are you using?

Yes, everything its connected, this is my cooler Noctua Nh-u12p se2, i''ve tried stock cooler but i have same problem

Comment

Working...
          X