Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can 960GM-VGS3 FX work with AMD FX 4130?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can 960GM-VGS3 FX work with AMD FX 4130?

As title says, I bought this combo and after a quick search on inet and on ASRock forum I've found that it wont, BUT the shop who sold it to me keep saying that this combo works, just wanna have an answer from Emily, if possible and maybe, if actually it won't work if in future they'll release some Bios to upgrade this MB. Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Can 960GM-VGS3 FX work with AMD FX 4130?

Since Emily only rarely posts in the forum I'd suggest PM'ing here using THIS link.
    Last edited by - wardog -; 12-27-2013, 08:05 AM. Reason: corrected link
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

i'll do it, thanks for fast answer!

Comment

Has anyone been able to confirm weather it does or does not work? It would be immensely helpful to me.

Comment

Working...
        X