BSOD 0x0000000A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD 0x0000000A

getting this BSOD when installing Windows 2K3, now I tested a few drives, even connected one with WIndows XP and that did come up. But a drive with Windows 2K bombs out int he begining with BSOD inaccessible boot device. I am trying to install a clean Windows 2K3 on a drive that was formatted and clean. It gets to the later stages of the setup and at the same point everytime the setup goes to restart it bombs out with BSDO 0x0000000A IRQL less than or not equal. I am thinking this must be something with the BIOS, overclocking or memory caching. Please Help me.

Re: BSOD 0x0000000A

You're installing an OS while overclocked? Good luck with that.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Re: BSOD 0x0000000A

Originally posted by kitprice View Post
      getting this BSOD when installing Windows 2K3, now I tested a few drives, even connected one with WIndows XP and that did come up. But a drive with Windows 2K bombs out int he begining with BSOD inaccessible boot device. I am trying to install a clean Windows 2K3 on a drive that was formatted and clean. It gets to the later stages of the setup and at the same point everytime the setup goes to restart it bombs out with BSDO 0x0000000A IRQL less than or not equal. I am thinking this must be something with the BIOS, overclocking or memory caching. Please Help me.
      It might help if we knew what mother board you are using, and the drives as well.

Comment

Working...
      X