No announcement yet.

Strange problem with Asrock Z97m fatal1ty killer and asus geforce gtx750 1gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange problem with Asrock Z97m fatal1ty killer and asus geforce gtx750 1gb

Hello friends! I have a very strange problem with my new PC- random blank screen after internet surfing and playing Heroes, or i watch movie, the comp still worked the coolers to and PSU worked but no signal on the monitor and sound on headphone.No freeze , restart or BSOD! My system is: Asrock Z97M fatal1ty killer, i3-4170 with stock cooler no clocked, 2X4GB Geil Evo Potenza 1600 9-9-9-24, 1TB WD blue wd10ezex PSU fortron 460W, Asus GTX 750 1GB installed with win 8.1 pro 64-bit. I have run AIDA64 system stability test for 15 min, no restart or BSOD, or black screen just CPU trottling. with 80-85 degrees celsius. I have change PSU with other but the problem still persist, remove nvidia geforce experience and 3d driver.Please help me! Nvidia driver problem or Mobo hardware problem?
    Last edited by ilianiron; 12-20-2015, 05:32 AM.

Re: Strange problem with Asrock Z97m fatal1ty killer and asus geforce gtx750 1gb

Hi, If your using a fortron 460w psu then your Asus gtx 750 minimum spec needs 300w so don't leave much breathing space for rest of kit, if you say you tried different psu and problem remains, try clean install Nvidia drivers to rule out drivers...

Comment

Working...
    X