Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to GIGABYTE Technical Support!

Please show me images of the section you are looking at

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response.

This is what my BIOS look like (M.I.T > Advanced Frequency Settings): http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/444/dsc00464bo.jpg

For the BIOS from the manual check this link: http://download.gigabyte.ru/manual/m...d3r_v2.0_e.pdf (page 39).

Comment

i think its the newer bios layout,the things your looking for are in other sections of the bios,where to be exact i dont know because im new to this new layout too,the manual is describing the old bios layout so things will be strewn about in different pages of the newer bios's
        Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
        Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
        Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
        Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
        1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
        1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
        Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
        Razer Lycosa Keyboard
        Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
        Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
        K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
        L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
        Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
        Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
        http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
        Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, that is the new BIOS as I mentioned, P55 format/style.

What other settings are you trying to find and I will tell you which page the are on? The Uncore and QPI frequencies are right there on the page you showed an image of at imageshack

Comment

Aah, I see. Found everything I need now, thanks for your help.

Comment

Anytime!

Post back if you need more help with anything

Comment

• GA-MA770T-UD3P USB Keyboard doesn`t work properly

Hi;
                I purchased this board last spring along with AMD 550BE and two sticks of GSkill memory F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK (which was subsequently removed from the recommended list). Windows XP Pro. I`ve got to tell you I love this board! Haven`t tried overclocking but using the F5 BIOS update which is what is running now, I was able to unlock the 550BE. Right now it is not unlocked and nothing is overclocked. Just stock setup and except for trying unlocking one reboot to see if it would work I haven`t changed any settings since I got the board except for boot order occasionally. Right now my boot order is floppy, cdrom, then hdd.

My problem is I bought a Logitech Illuminated keyboard and while I am able to use it during BIOS setup, when I try to use it to go into 'Safe' mode the keyboard doesn`t get recognized and I can press F8 till the cows come home and never get to 'Safe' mode. I also can`t use the keyboard when booting to a floppy. Is there something I can do to fix this or do I have to keep my PS2 keyboard?

So in BIOS setup the keyboard works but going from Setup to operating system it doesn`t. Any ideas?

Thanks, plain

Comment

^^^ you should makesure that usb keyboard is enabled in the bios,and set your os hdd as first boot device then cd/dvd drive then floppy drive
                  Intel i7 3770k 24/[email protected] 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
                  Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
                  Razer Lycosa Keyboard
                  Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!

Comment

• GA-MA770T-UD3P Success!

Wazza300 Thanks For Your Help!

I feel like a big dummy. I had looked at the peripheral page numerous times when setting up my computer but had forgotten about it as the months went by. My computer now recognizes my keyboard without any problems.

Gigabyte Rocks!

plain

Comment

no problem,its easy to miss these things in the bios post back if you need any help
                      Razer Lycosa Keyboard
                      Fractal Arc Midi Case

Comment

Hello!

Im used the config:
                        GA H55N USB3 mini-itx motherboard (BIOS F5b)
                        Intel Core i3 530 (2,93GHz) CPU
                        KINGSTON HyperX 4096Mb DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 XMP KIT
                        KHX1600C9D3LK2/4GX
                        WD500GB Sata2 HDD
                        etc.
                        Win7 64 bit

Please send me a correct BIOS setup (H55N) the KINGSTON HyperX 4096Mb DDR3 1600Mhz CL9 XMP KIT (KHX1600C9D3LK2/4GX) low voltage memory kits.

I probably the motherboard bios setting but restart and dont working h55n with kingstone memory...

Kingstone memory is 1,25-1,35V setting but H55N motherboard default DDR Voltage is 1,5V ?! (bios setup dram voltage 1,4V but system restarting dont run...)

What would be the accurate settings to these Ram settings the BIOS?

Exactly where and what I shall set?

Thank you for the help!

Thx.

- Robert -

Comment

You can try "Normal" Dram voltage setting, or you will have to test 1.3V as that is the lowest you can manually set. "Normal" may correctly set the specified amount in the XMP profile, so test that first.

The Dram voltage setting is in the MIT Section, Voltage settings page.

Did you set Auto, then reboot and look in PC Health section to see what voltage is actually applied? If you did not please do that for Auto, and Normal, maybe one of those will be closer to 1.25-1.35, if not you can just use 1.3 or 1.4, both should be a little less anyway (Like 1.28-1.38)

Comment

I rehearsed the profile 1 and the profile 2-five but one do not use a profile the motherboard...

I can run it with manual settings on 1600 only the Rams, it XMP setting: Disabled!

Maybe, how the motherboard does not favour this type?

Does not cause damage the RAM 1,5 Volt?

Profile at 1 QPI Voltage 1,3V higher... not tall this?!

Base QPI Voltage the motherboard is 1,05 V...

Thank you for the help!

Thx.

- Robert -

Comment

I always suggest against XMP anyway, so I would suggest you set things yourself manually.

No, 1.5 shouldn't damage the memory, but you shouldn't run it there if you don't have to.

You can manually set 1.3V, which should be 1.28 or so.

Comment

OKAY.

Thank you, I make an attempt then!

Comment

Working...
                                X