P45 Motherboards on Gigabyte site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P45 Motherboards on Gigabyte site!

The new P45 based MBs are available on the Gigabyte site :-) Follow this link
    GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Main Page select the GA-x4xxx series to see the available boards :-)

Re: P45 Motherboards on Gigabyte site!

Nice, hope they hit retailers soon, some look very nice!!

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Do they have any latency problems or have they solved it?

Comment

I havent seen it mentioned in any reviews, but then again it wasn't mentioned in any P35 reviews either

Comment

Ok , we should know in a week or two but i reeeeaaaally hope they solved it.

Comment

Yeah, should be soon the Asus has one at newegg already

Comment

Well a guy tested a GA-EP45T DS5 and the latency is solid under 10us. Thats good news, of course its only one board but it looks good so far.

DPC issues still present in Gigabyte EP45 boards? - XtremeSystems Forums

Comment

Read that too and seemingly no issues...been thinking about the new DQ6 board (not sure that I would ever use the 4 lan ports but the TPM chip looks useful). Right now I am not pleased with Gigabyte and this issue with my board so I am not sure running out and getting another Gigabyte board is a wise way to solve this issue for me.
                EP35 DS3P (F4 bios), Q6600 @3.0GHZ, Zalman 9700, 4GB Mushkin 6400 EP, Corsair 620HX, Antec Nine Hundred (2 intake front, rear and top exhaust), Sapphire HD4870 512MB, 2X Raptor 150GB RAID 0, Xonar DX, 2X DVD Drives, Dual Boot XP Home and Vista Ultimate 64-bit

Comment

Working...
                X