Ga-ep35c-ds3r cant Overclock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga-ep35c-ds3r cant Overclock

Just got this back from rma where i had the no boot problem discribed in a previous post.
    now my board won't oc one bit nuda nothing no how i can get stable on stock boots till the cows come home but raise ths FSB by just one and it resets before booting i've tried 3 sets of ram, 2 cpu's, 3 psu's and different vid cards and each time it will just reset
    it's got me stumped and longing for a dfi board again.
    help please

Re: Ga-ep35c-ds3r cant Overclock

What are your full specs, what BIOS are you using also? And what settings have you been trying?

Comment

Re: Ga-ep35c-ds3r cant Overclock

For anyone having issues keeping a overclock you know is stable Try doing this and see if it helps you any

Save the settings you are wanting to use that you think/know are stable as a BIOS Profile using F11 on the main page, name the profile and hit enter. Then clear the CMOS with a hard drive or optical jumper on the Clear CMOS pins with your Power supply unplugged for about 10 minutes. Then remove the jumper, plug back in your PSU and then load the BIOS, hit load optimized defaults, save and apply and reboot back into BIOS again, then hit F12 and load the profile you saved and see if it works now.

Also, be sure you have Init First Display set to PEG2
      Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 06-21-2008, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X