Support Gigabyte Forum Please Help **Attention All Members**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Support Gigabyte Forum Please Help **Attention All Members**

Well as his sticky Lsdmeasap isn't around at the moment. Admins aren't here to solve your problems but to "administer" the forum, many of them will likely not even have GB boards.

This thread is about thanking Lsdmeasap for using his own spare time for trying to help others. Not about complaining that he isn't around when he doesn't have time.

Show some respect please!

PS: If you want to make a thread to rant about GB tech support then that's fine with me, I agree with you that it could be much better. And the fact that this is an "official" support forum where the official tech support guy hasn't posted since october is a litlle sad :(
    But I still quite like their boards and tech support here in Germany is better as well :P

Comment

I just want to say a HUGE Cheers to LSD, you put in the time and effort to give me tailored advice over many days, and as I said then, it is greatly appreciated!

I do similar work on another forum and spend far too many hours a day/week helping people with hardware and tech issues, why? Because I like helping as you do, we need more people like you out there.

From the bottom of Australia I hope something comes from this on Gigabytes end, you would be a valuable asset to them.

Comment

I can't believe I just found this string.

For Sure, Lsdmeasap, you are definitely a Blessing!!!

Thank you for everything.

Best Quote Ever...
        Originally posted by Psycho101
        Obey the one and only rule without question when you overclock.... don't cause a fire. Fires are hot and burny... not good.
        Intel E8400 EO@445x9--Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 ~ F9--EVGA 9800GT @ 700/1750/1100--8GB Gskill 1066

Comment

Working...
        X