x48t-dq6+e8600 oc difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: x48t-dq6+e8600 oc difficulties

thank you for your help . i was using a 4x multi and have now got to my goal of 4500 mhx core speed but with loose timings and 1.48 voltage . am going to keep tweaking to bring the voltage down and improve the timings .i am using 2 sticks of 2gb each g.skill f3-14400cl8-2gbgt1 giving me 4 gb memory. it seems strange that the new f6c immediately cured all my oc,ing problems .temps at 4500mhz seem stable @ 45-50 degrees depending on load. thank you again .

Comment

Ahh, OK, well sorry about my comment then. Wow, 4.5Ghz eh That's good!

So you all ok now, except for your tweaking to be done? If so great, and good luck with your tweaking!

If you need any help feel free to let us know

Comment

as you noticed in my first post i am completely new to this but having fun . still dont understand why there is such a radical difference between bios f6c and all the others i tried (f4, f5, f6a and f6b) also is there an easy way of putting my cpuz, and menset into files so that i can post them here ? (i know . duhhhhhh) (neep)... but we all have to learn sometime i suppose. thanking you for your help

Comment

You will learn how things work, just takes some getting used to.

Well, F6c is a Beta. If you liked the others you mention then you may want to go back to one of those until a newer Beta or final is out.

You mean pics of CPU-z and Memset? If so, all you need to do is upload them to a image host and post the direct URL to them here in img tags here in your post. This is a img tag >>>

[img] Direct URL Of Image Here [/img]

Here is a Free Image host I use, of course there are many others (Imageshack, Photobucket, ect) >>>
          TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

After you upload your image you just copy the last URL in the box labeled "Direct Link for Layouts" and then place that in a img tag as shown above

Comment

Working...
          X