X58 UD3r, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X58 UD3r, help!

My ud3R fails resuming from vista S3 sleep mode at high Bclks (over 195 or so) and hyperthreading disabled. I heard a rumor that an updated bios fixes this. I'd be grateful if somebody would disable HT and test sleep mode at a Bclk of at least 190 and advise me of the results. Thanks.

Re: X58 UD3r, help!

I have not heard of the Fix for S3 with this model yet, can you link me to where you see this?

The Engineers are working on it of course, they have the UD4P working (As I am using it myself) and I believe the Extreme as well. I have not seen any mention of positive results with this model yet, but there are less buyers of this model so that may also be why

Comment

Re: X58 UD3r, help!

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      I have not heard of the Fix for S3 with this model yet, can you link me to where you see this?

The Engineers are working on it of course, they have the UD4P working (As I am using it myself) and I believe the Extreme as well. I have not seen any mention of positive results with this model yet, but there are less buyers of this model so that may also be why
      It was probably the UD4P that was the rumor, not the UD3R. Can you verify that the UD4P does S3 sleep up to at least 195 Bclk with hyperthreading off?

Comment

Working...
      X